280 g (2 cups) nuts, of choice
90 g (1 cup) oat flour
60 g (½ cup) dark cocoa powder
113 g (⅓ cup) honey, or preferred natural sweetener
2 tablespoons milk, of choice, as needed
¼ teaspoon salt
570 g (2 cups) greek yogurt
360 g (1 ½ cup) peanut butter
85 g (¼ cup) honey, or preferred natural sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
1 dark chocolate chip, to taste
1. Place nuts in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until chunky.
2. Add in the oat flour, dark cocoa powder, honey, milk, and salt. Pulse until just thoroughly mixed.
3. Add mixture to a greased pie tin and press down firmly to form the crust.
4. Chill for 1 hour.
5. In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt until consistency is smooth.
6. Add filling to pie crust and smooth into an even layer.
7. Top with dark chocolate chips.
8. Chill for at least 1 hour.