What is Gua Sha?
Pronounced gwa sha, it’s a facial treatment that involves scraping a flat jade or rose quartz stone over the skin in upward strokes to relax stiff muscles and promote tissue drainage. But unlike a traditional Gua Sha massage, it won’t leave bruise-like marks on your face as it’s done with a much lighter hand.
How often to do Gua Sha?
If you‘re looking for simple upkeep, you can perform gua sha anywhere from once a week to seven days a week. If you‘re looking to seriously relieve muscle tension in the face, jaw or neck or diminish wrinkles, nearly every day is ideal.
Benefits of Gua Sha
- ✅ Firms up your sagging facial muscles.
- ✅ Smoothens the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles on your face.
- ✅ Improves dark circles and bags under the eyes (the kind you get from advancing age)
- ✅ Lightens age spots and other skin discolorations.
- ✅ Your complexion gets rosier and more radiant.
Read more ▶ https://completehomespa.com/gua-sha-for-face-and-neck/
For more information and tools about Lanshin 🔻