Scrubs, Cleansing Devices and even with coffee? Physical Exfoliation by Skin Type | Part.2
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 100 g thin rice noodles
- 20 g fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 5 g fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 180 g edamame, cooked
- 1 tbsp black sesame
- 5 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Chili (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook rice noodles according to the packaging instructions. Let cool completely.
- Trim and spiralize the zucchini and carrots.
- Chop fresh herbs roughly and slice spring onions finely.
- Transfer all ingredients to a big bowl.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Pour over the salad and mix well. Add salt & pepper to taste.