Apples are everywhere these days and I always enjoy using them in recipes like this caramel apple bread that is jam packed with chunks of apples and pockets of melted caramel! This is a quick bread so it’s super easy to make! You simply mix all of the dry ingredients into the mixture of the…
By Home Cooking Adventure
Makes about 25 truffles
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
1/2 cup (120g) whipping cream
7 oz (200g) bittersweet chocolate. chopped
1/2 tsp (3g) salt
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
1 1/2 tbsp (15g) cocoa nibs, optional
Cocoa powder or grated chocolate for coating
1. Place the sugar in a heavy bottomed saucepan over low-medium heat, and cook until sugar dissolves, stirring with a wooden spoon until it gets a caramel color.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cream. It will bubble a little bit.
3. Cook for about 1 or 2 minutes stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat and add salt vanilla extract and chocolate. Stir well until smooth.
4. Stir in cocoa nibs if used.
5. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let cool at room temperature.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours until hard enough to roll into balls.
7. Use a teaspoon or a melon-baller to scoop out the truffles and with greased palms form into 1 inch (3cm) balls.
8. Roll the balls in cocoa powder or grated chocolate and refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving.
Chocolate covered pretzels are the best. The post Salted Caramel Chocolate Covered Pretzels. appeared first on Half Baked Harvest.
By Our Food Stories
Ingredients (for a 18-21cm-ø springform pan)
3-4 eggs (depening on the size)
170g rice flour
2 tsp organic baking powder
3-4 ripe bananas (we used 280g banana puree)
1 vanilla bean
1 dash of cardamom
30ml lemon juice (1-2 lemons)
lemon zests of 1-2 lemons
50ml pomegranate juice (the best freshly pressed)
2 eggs (size m)
cream cheese frosting:
175g cream cheese
80g butter, soft
300g icing sugar
100g heavy cream
1 dash of sea salt
Get full recipe
If you only have time to make a couple of cookies this holiday season, I’m telling you these Salted Caramel Coconut Thumbprint Cookies had better be one of them! I mean I normally have a really hard time picking favorites but these cookies are definitely one of the best I’ve made this whole year and…
Snickerdoodles are a classic holiday cookie and the other day I had a crazy idea about them; How about apple flavoured snickerdoodles? This came to mind while I was enjoying a fresh batch of slow cooker apple butter and the concentrated flavour of the apple butter would be perfect in the cookies. Snickerdoodles are rolled…
Watch how – to video 👇🏻
10 graham crackers, about 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter
4, 8-ounce packages cream cheese
1 cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sour cream
4 large eggs, at room temperature
3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon maple syrup extract
1, 14-ounce can dulce de leche; about 1 cup caramel sauce
For Whipped Cream:
1 cup heavy cream, chilled
1/3 cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
sprinkle of ground cinnamon
Get full recipe 👉🏻 http://tatyanaseverydayfood.com/recipe-items/pumpkin-caramel-cheesecake/