One Skillet Greek Meatballs and Lemon Butter Orzo. One Skillet Greek Meatballs and Lemon Butter Orzo with lemony whipped feta and sun-dried tomato vinaigrette. The perfect weeknight dinner…simple, hearty, and delicious! Pan-seared Greek seasoned chicken meatballs, cooked together with lemon butter orzo pasta for a complete dinner made in just one skillet. Serve everything over…One Skillet Greek Meatballs and Lemon Butter Orzo. — Half Baked Harvest
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped Thai basil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (divided)
- 4 teaspoons sugar (divided)
- ½ cup chicken or pork stock
- 3 tablespoons Shaoxing wine (or any rice wine or dry sherry)
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- Cornstarch slurry – 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved into 1 tablespoon water
- 1 lime, juiced
Get full recipe 👇👇
Make with only 4 Ingredients as below👇🏻
• 12 ounce bottle chili sauce
• 14 ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
• 1/4 cup orange juice
• 28 ounce bag frozen Swedish/Italian meatballs
1 Combine all ingredients in a crockpot, stirring together to evenly coat. Cook on high for 2 hours or until meatballs are tender and hot throughout, turn heat to low to keep warm during servings. Stir occasionally.
Recipe source by Rebecca Hubbell👇🏻
I always enjoy a nice Italian style “parmesan” dish where the meat (or veggie) is served in a marinara sauce, topped with mozzarella and parmesan and baked until the cheese is all nice and melted and good! The other day I was thinking why not make it as a dip to enjoy while watching football…
250 grams ground chicken
1 1/2 tbsp miso paste
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 pinch black pepper
3 tbsp minced chives
3 tbsp minced spring onions
1/2 cup panko crumbs
😋 Mix all the chicken paste ingredients together.
😋 Fix around barbecue sticks that you’ve soaked for an hour.
😋 Place on a medium heat grill and cook for about 5 mins per side.
😋 Mix sauce ingredients and use a basting liquid. Take off the BBQ sticks from the grill and top with some spring onions.